The Redvers Cemetery is located north of the Town of Redvers, off of Highway #8.
History of the Redvers Cemetery:
*In 1950 an expansion of the cemetery was needed so a two-acre parcel of land was purchased from Howard Wright.
*Sometime in the 1950’s there was a fire at the Municipal Office that destroyed all of the cemetery records. The section of the cemetery, now considered the “Old Cemetery”, was deemed unusable as the records of those buried were lost. What is now known as the “New Cemetery” is the section of the cemetery that continues to be used to this day.
*In 2016 records for the “Old Cemetery” were recreated, pictures of every headstone in the cemetery were taken and all cemetery records were transferred over to a digital format.
The below documents are derived from the knowledge of the current Town Office Admin.
If you see missing or incorrect information, please contact the Town Office at 306-452-3533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saskatchewan Cemeteries Project:
Recent Cemetery News: